My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I lost 7 pounds !!!!

Well for three weeks straight I've been walking a mile a day,and I eat 3 small meals a day.I can finally tell that it is all going to pay off.So far I've lost 7 pounds,and I plan to lose 30 more.Sticking to my good eating habits,and walking each day has really helped.Things are going really well for me this week.I'm just so excited to go to Florida,and spend a night with my kids!!! I'll be able to cuddle,and love on them for a few days...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! I should follow in your foot steps! hehe

Misi said...

That's great!! Keep on truckin!!!!
XOXO-Misi

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! I am so happy for you! Glad you are going to see your kids soon too! Love, Christie