My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Making it through the battle

Well today is a new day, and I am just trying to make it through things.I'm having a rough time with my ex husband, and trying to talk with my kids. I cried and tried to deal with it lastnight.Finally I got on my knees and gave it to the Lord.What was so amazing is I got up this morning and went outside to think,and I had all of these wonderful things pile onto my head.It was like God was telling me," Jamie it is alright, and this will be over oneday.My kids will never forget me, nor will they stop loving me."I have to thank God for starting my day with such a blessing.This to shall pass...

1 comment:

Misi said...

I can't imagine how hard it is to be away from them.. I'll be praying for Peace to enter your heart.
XOXO-Misi