My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Getting Anxious

Well I'm getting so very anxious with all of the things going on in my life.I am flying to Florida in March to be sentenced.As I said before I have been down a long road, and a year ago in my addiction I got into legal trouble.Because I have been to prison within so many years I was facing 15 years.My completion of rehab has really helped me in many ways, legal as well.My attorney said I will be getting probation,and the judge has allowed me to start my life over completely in Tennessee.I am very nervous just because it seems like my natural reacting to things, but I know that with the Lord beside me I am going to be just fine.I truly know that I will be okay, but I get so anxious about court...I will be so happy as soon as I can move forward. This has been a long and slow process,but I am a strong woman, and I have a loving family and support system behind me.Well it's Saturday night and I'm going to get ready for bed. God bless everyone...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that everything goes well and your right, God will help you through everything!

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
I am so excited you have a blog now. I just saw this on Jen's blog...I will definitely be back to read and catch up on you. I am so happy you are settled in with Jen and Jared and doing well. Love ya, Christie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie! Just wanted you to know I stopped by and will be praying for you to stay strong and trust the Lord. With Him, all things are new! Enjoy your journey with Him!

Jen's friend in Orlando,
Kelly

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Jamie,
It's so great to see the way you are learning more and more about how to truly walk with the Lord.