My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

How exciting!!!

Well I just got home from taking my tabe test, and I scored 598 on my Reading, a 578 on my Language, and a 518 on my math. You only need to score a 550 on each test to get your GED... I can't believe I am that smart considering I have an 8th grade education. MY teacher said I start school monday,and will attend 4 days a week. It shouldn't be long and I'll be taking my pre-test. YEAH...God is sooooo good...

3 comments:

Jackie Sue said...

Way to go, Jaime! You can do it!!! God bless you as you seek to live a new life in Him. Many many good wishes your way!

Dearest Jessica said...

Thats awesome!!!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

I'm hopping over here from your sis' blog!

Good luck with your school. It is hard to go back for any type of education as we get older..I'm there myself too :-)

Be encouraged and feel free to email me anytime if you want some encouragement! I will be praying for you and all that you're working through right now! God is so strong and awesome that you WILL achieve it all through Him!!!