My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm going to audition for Nashville Star

What a great start to my day.I found out that there doing Nashville Star auditions October 12th at the Wild Horse Saloon in Nashville,and I will be there to audition.I love singing it's my dream to become a country singer,and I'm pretty good.How exciting the thought of me being famous!!!!Then I'd really be able to do great things for my children, wow I can't even imagine how life would be.Well I do know that I'm going to try out to see if I can make it.Singing it my passion.Well have a great day.

6 comments:

Brandie said...

Good luck!! your in my prayers :)

Lana Kress said...

How did you find out about the audition?

Anonymous said...

I think you may possibly have read the Season 5 schedule. You better check. Good luck anyway!
D. O'sullivan

Anonymous said...

when does Nashville Star season 7 begin? I have not seen any advertisements at all and when I look it up on line there is nothing except this site that I found.

Anonymous said...

according to what i found on nashville star it didn't go well last season so nbc cancelled the show there will not be a season 7 from what i have seen it took me a while to even find anything on another season sorry i was wanting to try out to until i got the bad news

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!