My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Missing my husband

Well as you all know that my husband is in prison, and will be until 2011.Today is just one of those days where I really feel the pains of missing him.Not only is he my husband, but he's my very best friend, and he completes me.The Lord places this special man in my life for a reason, and I just really miss him near me laughing, and being a family.I know this too shall pass and we will be together again, it's just one of those days of longing for him.I hope that everyone has had a great weekend.Mine has been blessed.

2 comments:

Anja said...

Hi Jamie, I just stumbled upon your blog and I was captured by your story.
I keep my fingers crossed for you and wish you strength and confidence!

I will come back and visit you here.

Lots of greetings from Germany, yes, you have made it all the way across the pond :-).

Anja

Brandie said...

I understand we all have days like that :) I am glad my blog made you smile :)