My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Living Care Free!!!

I'm learning as I travel this new road in life that I've always made choices based on what others thought of me,and I have always allowed it to take a toll on me what people think of me.I'm learning that God loves me no matter what.That no matter the way I look, or dress that he knows my heart.My God is so awesome,and I just love the fact that I can go out without having to put on lots of makeup, or be my best dressed.I can be comfortable in my own skin.That's because I'm choosing to give God my fears, and love myself.Life may not be all I want it to be at times, but I have a loving God, a loving husband, and two loving children that all love me no matter what and I thank God for my life...Also I'd like to add I have the best sister,and brother inlaw in the world, plus my precious nephew Andon!!!

No comments: