My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Job hunting time

Well I'm getting back into the swing of things.I went and put in an application at KOHLS today, and I really want to work there.I'm going to call them later, and I will keep trying.I had a pretty good weekend, but we've all been sick around here.I'll be getting my pictures oneday this week and can't wait to share them with you all.I recently got back in contact with my mother in law, and I am so very happy about that.It's a blessing to have her in my life.Today is my Husbands birthday so I sent him a few cards.I can feel the Lord in my life more and more each day, and I love it.Well until next time have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie! I can't wait to see pictures from your weekend...glad you ot to see your kids again. I love you and am excited to hear that you sense God at work in your life more every day! Take care! Love, Christie