My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I am Great!!!!

Well good morning to everyone, and I'd like to wish you all a blessed day. I had a long day yesterday, but it was such a good day for me. I could feel the Lord with me all day long. I t was like every time my mind wanted to run wild I'd read the word that I have posted at my work station, and I felt relieved so fast knowing that it was, and is God who is guiding me, and he's coming to me through believers around me, and through the word. I am excited to see how this day is going to go, and I am excited to be going to dinner with a dear friend of mine from work. I can't wait because she is so sweet, and I finally made a friend of my own that wants to hang out with me, and that's cool. Well God bless you all...

No comments: