My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I felt the love of other believers today...

Well today was a very rough day for me, but ended with me seeing that there is people that believe this is all for a purpose. I don't really know what happened today, but all I know is I couldn't breathe, and my legs went weak. I could see, but didn't understand what was happening. My mind wouldn't stop racing with such horrible thought's of what the devil wants to happen to me. I felt like I was being attacked, and I was so weak to everything around me, even my own vision. Two very special people stood beside as I was going through it. I just thank God for putting such loving people in my life, and even the rest of the people at my work we're all very helpful, and concerned. I see that I am so loved, and cared for that it makes my heart feel a peace. I am very tired, and I am going to bed early so God Bless, and have a great week to you all...
P.S
Thank you Jayme, and thank you Jared...

No comments: