My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Monday, June 15, 2009

Wow I am excited...

Well just a few more days until Jared, and Andon drive down to Florida to get the kids. We went out today and I bought all the party supplies. I am going to take so many pictures, and cuddle as much as my kids will allow me to. Hey if anyone wants a smile well just go to www.youtube.com and search for Jamie Nalley and you'll find I recorded myself singing and put it on there. I feel that I sounded pretty good, so I hope you enjoy listening to it, but it's kinda loud. Have a BLESSED NIGHT...

2 comments:

Sunday said...

Oh my goodness Jaime! You have a beautiful voice! What touched me the most was watching you sing this song with all of you heart! Loved it. Thank you for Sharing.
Sunday

Unknown said...

aww =]
you sound really pretty!!!

=]