My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I feel like a guinea pig...

Well this week I had to start a few more medications, and I really hate the way they're making me feel. I want to just quit all medications, but I can't. I feel like a project to my doctors, and I just wish I could live my life like any other person I know. I am trying to get adjusted to the affects of these medications before my children get here Monday. I dream of the day when I can just wake up, and deal with reality and not have to take a pill to cope, or keep my sanity. I have been on medications since I was 12 years old, and I just wonder if I'll have long term effects from them. On the other hand, my babies will be here in two days, and I can't wait to hold them, and Love on them. Have a Blessed weekend...

No comments: