My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Well it's been an alright week so far. I am a little upset with myself right now cause I have gained 12 pounds in a week. I guess when I go through things I eat alot of junk food, and now I am staring 3 new medications. I read the side affects are increased hunger for sweets ( GREAT ) I can only make myself see it as I may be a little bit chubby, but I am doing the next right thing. I have always struggled with my weight cause I usually carry an extra 25 pounds ever since I had kids. God loves me, and my husband, and children all love me for me as well, so I may as well just not get upset. I Talked to my lawyer and he says it may be 6 months to a year before I get my Clemency review. I am going to go now, and so I wish you a Blessed week...

No comments: