My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. - Mark 11:22

It doesn't matter what you"re going through, or how big your opponents are. Keep an attitude of faith. Stay calm. Stay in a positive frame of mind. And don't try to do it all your way. Let God do it his way. If you simply obey his commands, he will change things in your favor. The Bible says, ' Don't get weary and faint in your mind " ( see Hebrews 12:3 ). Remember, stand strong. When negative thoughts come, reject them and replace them with God's thoughts. When you're in an attitude of faith, your opening the door for God to work in your situation. You may not see anything happening in your natural eyes, but in the unseen realm, in the spiritual world, God is at work. And if you'll do your part and keep believing, at the right time, God will bring you out with the VICTORY...

I read this when I got up this morning, and it was like the Lord was talking to me, and I am going to do as it says and I will keep pushing forward and do my best to do God's will as I'm told. I wish everyone a blessed day...

1 comment:

Brittani said...

It is so true that you have to keep pressing forward and trusting God... The key is to remember that God's Plan is always to prosper us and not to harm us, but His plan is usually different than we think... His ways are not our ways, they are higher than our's. Trust is KEY. You are doing great work, keep it up, girl.