My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I feel alone, and lost???

I am trying to keep myself together here, and at times it works, and then there is times where I can't get my mind to stop. I pray, and I read, and I listen to the gospel. I am just in fear of myself right now, and it's not that I will make a bad choice it's that I will mentally just break, and allow this to slam me to the ground once, and for all. I have felt so good in my heart having my children here with me. I felt almost normal, and it's been years since I've felt that in my heart. I don't trust anyone to just open up on my thought's or express how I think because all people want to say is you can control that, or just stop. Well if I could just stop, and get up, and be a normal person without thinking such thought's I would. I am holding this all in, and it's building up, and destroying me I feel it. I hate who I was born to be, and I wish I was never born. Do I want attention?? NO, I just want someone in my life to understand me, and not judge me. I want to get up, and not be afraid to walk outside because someone may look at me, or when I walk into a room I wouldn't feel as if people thought low of me, or they were better than me. I wish my hands didn't drip sweat all day long, and I could sit through a movie without thinking it was a real life story going to affect me. Maybe just maybe I didn't have to take a pill to be what the world calls normal. I'm over it, I just want to enjoy the next few days with my kids, and make sure they know just how much I love them...

4 comments:

Anja said...

Jamie, are you alright?

I just read your last post and I am wondering how you are doing?

Greetings from Germany

Anja

Anonymous said...

Hello Jamie,
Are you alright? You have not been on in a week. Did your kids get home alright? I know you are going to miss them. But you will see them again. Get back on soon. We are all worried about you. God Bless.

Misi said...

Wow I totally understand what you mean when you say if you could stop then you would!!! That's so true in so many situations... I also didn't like ANONYMOUS'S comment that you'll miss your kids but you'll see them again...
Not very helpful at all is it Jamie? I'm sorry that people say so many things trying to help you but instead make it worse...
Keep doing what you're doing by staying in the Word and surround yourself w/ people you trust and I'll be praying for you!!! Blessings-Misi

Anonymous said...

How is encouraging Jamie that she WILL see her kids again not helpful? Maybe you ahould worry about your on comments and not everyone else's.