My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Please pray for my sister. We took the kids home last week and I returned home to TN without her today. She is currently in a hospital in FL and will be transported to jail from there. As soon as we got to our parents house last Wed. she was showered and ready to go. She had been making plans with some old "friends" for a couple of weeks. I kept asking her who she was on the phone with but she continued to get upset with me for being in her business. She left my parents house the night we got to town and I never saw her again. She knew the consequences and still chose the actions. I talked to her today by phone. I just cried to her, asking her how she could have done this. She says she doesn't know but she is ready to get on with whatever future she has. Our family is very sad thinking of having her locked in prison for the next 15 yrs. My heart is completely broken for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, everyone please pray for Jamie. And while you all are praying for her I will pray for her husband who happens to be my son. And for his father because the whole week that she was no where to be found by her family she was at my familys house stealing them blind. She stole a bunch of money and a truck and sold it for $50.00. Then she came back a second time and stole the rest of the money and riffled for keys to another truck. Lucky for us they had been moved and she did not find them. She needs some serious help and I do pray that she gets it.

Dawn Simmons said...

I am so sorry for the hurt my daughter has caused your family, I love her with all of my heart but I don't know what possesses her. I feared something like this after ahving read her last post. I could feel the turmoil building in her. She had every opportunity to gain her life back if only the evil drug did not consume her. Please accept my heartfelt regrets for what my child has done to you. Dawn Simmons