My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Watching the world go bye...

I refuse to sit and watch the world just pass me by. I felt as if I was allowing myself to fall into a depression, and I must fight this. I'm tired of taking these medications, and I just know that I have to keep taking them. I am excited about all of the things that me, and my children have done, and are still to do while their here, but them leaving is causing me such a fear inside. I have to get control of my mind now, and just know that this is all going to be okay. I am very grateful for my time with my kids, and I pray that I will have many more blessed days with them to come. Today is a new day, and it's never too late to start over...

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I decided I have to take my meds probably for the rest of my life and its okay..so we shall do it together :) lets smile Jamie :)