My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I must be over emotional...

Well the kids are napping, and I went in to just peek at them, and I wanted to cuddle up to them and hold them without letting go. My days are going well, it's just the not sleeping and crying at night that is getting me down. I must be depressed because the 28 pounds that I lost, I gained it all back, and I feel like all I want to do is eat junk, and it makes me feel better for the time being. I don't want my kids to leave, and I just don't know what to do, or how to act, or what to think, and I keep this all buried inside. I feel that I have no one to turn to about it because I don't want to seem weak, or complain too much, but I need someone to talk to about this without feeling judged. I'm scared I may break, and then it will truly be over for me, and any chance of a life I have with my kids.Is there anyone who can give me some advise,or anything. I'll try, but I feel my faith slipping, and I need support. I feel I've drained everyone I know, and I just want to make it all go away. What a life I really have been a screw up, and messed up things for alot of people. I don't know why I even have my sister by my side still. I feel that I'm a helpless cause, whatever I guess...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
Don't you have a husband? Can you talk to him about this? If you truely love each other, then he should be able to get you through this. It must be awful knowing your kids will be leaving soon. But GOD can get you through. Just keep trusting him. GOD bless!!

Jamie Nalley said...

My husband, and I love each other very much, but I feel that we are falling apart. I don't feel I can can even talk to him anymore. He is in prison, and I write him, but all we do is fight anymore, and we're so far apart. I allowed his family to push me away by their thought's of me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
You should not let what your husbands family thinks of you spoil your relationship with your husband. You are not married to them. Everything will turn out according to gods will. So hang tight. And stay strong.

Jamie Nalley said...

You are right, and I am trying to keep things together. I love him with all of my heart, and I will not turn my back on him. I just get angry at our situation, and I need him, and miss him so much. My husband is the best thing in my life besides my children. Maybe I don't let him know that enough because of all I'm going through right now.