My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rainy days turn into fun for us all...

Well the past few days it's just been rainy and nasty out. Makes me feel lazy, but me, Jen, and the kids all went to the mall the other day to get out, and it was starting out as each one of them got to choose one thing to do, or gift from a certain store. So first Briana chose Build A Bear, and on the way there Andon chose the candy store. Candy at $8.99 a pound I walked out of there spending $10.00, and some change, and they each had a bag full of goodies too. I was pleased with that choice, and so we headed to Briana's choice stopping at the Disney Store she changed her mind, and wanted a doll from there. So each kid got a toy, and it was pretty confusing cause Briana couldn't make up her mind, and then changed her mind again. Finally Briana picked a cute kitten, and Jordan wanted a Mickey Mouse. I was like okay, especially cause the stuffed animals were buy one, get one free. I only spent $18.00 and was pleased, then Jordan chose to ride the kid rides, and it only cost 75 cents per kid. I felt kinda bad so I let him get in the picture booth after that. Hey it was the rules and they all chose something for all of them to do. We all had fun, and it worked out pretty well for them I'd say...I'm loving each day with my kids, and I just thank God for them...

1 comment:

Dawn Simmons said...

sounds like you guys had a blast at the mall, love seeing all the pictures of you and the kids. Everything will work out, just enjoy the time you have now. I love you very much, Mom