My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Monday, April 20, 2009

Did I go too far???

Today at work while talking to the that works with me. He begins to complain how his chest hurts, and his arm was numb, then he tells me how he's been smoking crack all weekend. Instantly I felt sick and nervous, I see things this way. I have worked long and hard to get where I am today, and the sound of drugs scare me badly. Now knowing this I've been riding with him from work everyday, and subjecting myself to this not knowing. I prayed about what to do. I went to the bathroom and got sick, and then prayed. Asking the Lord to guide me in the right direction of what to do. I went to my boss and told him about what was said and how I felt about working beside a person doing such things that had ruined 5 years of my life. I'm sad at what may happen to him, and his job, but I have to worry about me and my life. Did I make the right choice? I don't know, but I do know that I am sober today, and plan to fight as long as it takes to keep my life clean, and sober. I will not put myself in a position, or around people that can bring me down that road again. Please tell me what you think?

No comments: