My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Please Pray for my Mom...

I'm asking for everyone to please pray for my mom. About 3 weeks ago she found a small lump in her breast. Well as the time has passed it has grown to the size of a golf ball. She went to the doctor, and they ruled most things out, what's left now is to have a mammogram, and ultrasound done to check for cancer. I spoke to her lastnight and she was so upset, but acting strong. I am so scared for my mom.What scares me the most is that due to the economy my Dad lost his business and they nolonger have medical insurance to pay to have these tests.Please everyone pray that some miracle comes along, and my mom can pay for these tests, and mostly that it's not cancer.My mom is such a strong woman, yet I feel this is too much for her. If anyone can pass this along and place my momma in your prayers I will so deeply thank you... GOD BLESS

No comments: