My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Friday, April 17, 2009

Just when it feels your at the bottom something else happens...

Well you all know that I've told my husband that we are done. Today I got a picture in the mail and he's given up on God by the words that are written on it. I miss him so much and I don't know what to do. I told him that I will stand beside him through this and I just cannot turn my back on him either. My heart is hurting so bad right now, and I don't have anyone in the world to talk to about it. I can talk to my sister, but I just don't see her understanding me. I want so badly to have a life and some friends of my own, but I can't seem to find anyone. All my life I've kept myself away from others so I couldn't get hurt and now it seems that I don't know how to reach out and find some who will care for me as a friend. I'm all dressed up and have no where to go, I don't know it's kinda crazy but I feel better putting on make up and doing my hair. Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Brittani said...

i totally understand how you are feeling tonight. It may sound strange to you, but I do believe that Jen will understand how you feel, too. She and I have had very similar conversations about guarding ourselves. I think that you should share with her. I believe that satan's #1 tactic is to get people to feel all alone. You are not alone, Jamie. Jen is a great friend for you to talk to about this feeling of struggling with finding friends. Believe me, she will understand. As far as the husband issues... I have had that talk with my husband (about 3 years ago) about him trying to figure out if he trusts God. I will just say, keep praying for him. It may not be YOU who brings your husband back to God, but know that God is striving to bring him back. Pray that God will place Christian men in his life. It may seem out of touch, but God can do amazing things! He certainly has done amazing things in my marriage and in my husband. We serve a God Who is far bigger and mightier than we know. Ask Him to do amazing things & He will!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Hi there!! I think your sister would definitely listen to you. She may not been in your shoes, but she seems like a very sweet person who can you could talk to.

I think what Brittani says above is very important too. Seek God for answers and guidance in what you should do. So many times, I feel like I'm too busy or I got it under control but God really does want us to bring our troubles to Him too - after all, he is our Father!

I'll be praying for you - I have ever since Jen announced your blog.

Hugs!