My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Friday, April 24, 2009

Overwhelmed and needing to talk...

Well as all of you that read my blog know that I have been dealing with legal issues. The last court date I had the Judge reminded me that with my charges I am facing 30 year minimum and 100 year maximum in prison. I completed rehab, and am now doing so well and have made so many changes in my life. I know that having the Lord beside me I shouldn't fear, but the devil is just trying to break me. For the 1st time in my life I see with clear eyes, and I live. I allowed my past drug addiction to control my life and it has affected so many people. I know God loves me, but sometimes I feel that I'm not worthy of his love, and grace.I am so scared and I don't want to go back to prison. I know my heart and I know that what I did was wrong. I'm doing everything in my power to keep changing in positive ways. I go to court on the 20th of MAY, and I will be taking and open plea with the Judge. My life is in his hands at this point. Please everyone that reads my blog, please pray for me, and that the Judge will have mercy on me. Besides this stress I'm going through my life is going great. I love my job, and I talk to my kids every night before bedtime. I take my medication as directed, and I try to spend as much time in the word as I can. I don't really understand the Bible, but I read it everyday and try very hard to understand. I know in time I will understand, and see, and get more from it. Have a Blessed weekend...

No comments: