My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Working hard...

Well I had a long week of work, and I feel really good about myself and my job. I got up this morning and ran a mile with Jen to Starbucks! I didn't know I could run that far without passing out.I'm really struggling with thought's on my marriage right now cause I feel distant from my husband, and I don't know what to do.I pray that God will guide me to make the best choice for my future of my husband, sobriety and my children.I love my husband so much and want to spend the rest of my life with him, but something inside of me is bothered and I don't know what it is.I really need someone to talk to about this but I don't know how to communicate my pain to anyone. Things in my life are going really great and I plan to just keep pushing forward and move over this emotional hump I'm on.Please pray that the Lord will lead me down the right path, he hasn't failed me so far.Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,

I was just reading some of your comments (link from Jen's blog). I will certainly keep you in my prayers. Just know that God is always with you where ever you are and whatever you are thinking, He is right beside you. Sometimes those questioning thoughts come form the devil himself, he is trying to bring that doubt that makes you question your decisions and the Lord. When you feel it coming on, just try and remember to pray.

Praying for you!

Jackie