My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Final Conformation...

Well the past few weeks I've been struggling with the decision to stay, or divorce my husband. I believe that I was being selfish, and I would have made one of the biggest mistakes in my life. My love for my husband is so strong, and he's my best friend, and soul mate. I've always ran from my problems, and I think it's time to stand and face my fears. Divorcing him would only leave us both broken hearted. He will be home from prison in 2011, and it's really not that far away when you think about it. He's been gone for over a year now, and I can make this work. I've been praying over our marriage, and reading alot about struggling relationships, and it's not that we were struggling. It's just the loneliness that I feel without him near. The Lord Almighty has a great plan for us and we can do this. Work is going well for me, and I'm working my way up in my department fast. The kids are doing really good in school, and Briana has had no problems this week at all. God Bless...

No comments: