My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

God Is So Amazing...

I woke up this morning feeling such a peace in my heart. I seem to sometimes be on an emotional rollercoaster, and being put on new medications is hard to understand if I'm emotional or it's the side effects. I spent last night in the word, and giving the Lord what's in my heart. My knowledge of the Lord is weak, but I can feel it growing each day as I carry my problems to him. I am finally seeing that I cannot succeed at anything without him at my side. This broken spirit in me is dying and I'm feeling the change. I know that my life will never be just as I want it to be, but I realize that it will be how it's meant to be for the Lord's will shall be done, not mine. Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments: