My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Well my day didn't go as planned but it ended up nice...

Well yesterday my friend was a no call no show, and it bothered me so badly that I allowed it to ruin my day. I felt so bad for myself that I just went into my room and cried for a while. Jen came in and asked me if I wanted to go get a pedicure? So we went out and it seemed every place we went was closed. Then we decided that Krispy Kreme sounded great!! We went and indulged ourselves with junk food, and then we went to Old Navy and bought an outfit. Jen was so sweet for doing that for me. I feel so alone and at times I feel desperate for friendship that I hurt when it doesn't go the way I think it should. I feel as if I'm searching the world for a friend, but little do I realize I already have the best friend right beside me, my sister.

1 comment:

misi said...

I understand how you feel... When I first started going thru my divorce I alienated all my friends except for my Best Friend who's also my cousin.. Even w/ her though I held back from.
Now I literally have NO social life outside of my role as a Mommy. Which of course is the best kind of life to have:-) But sometimes I long for female companionship and I don't have any to speak aside from my Mom. Who (OF COURSE) is the best. Anyways, I'm rambling I know but I wanted to tell you I relate to this post alot..
I'm still praying, keep your head up girl.
God Bless and Happy Easter-Misi