My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Blessing

Well instead of sitting here, and feeling bad for myself that my children are not with me. I'm going to say that I wish my mom the best Mother's Day ever, and she deserves more than just that. My mom is that woman who always went without to make sure we had everything. Even when we got into high school and had to have the name brand cloths I can remember my mom taking ever dime she had to get us each a cool outfit as we described. This is a woman who was always beside me, I can remember trying to kill myself and waking up out of a coma with mom and a suitcase in hand. This is a woman who took on raising her own sisters and it seems like their children too. Always wearing the weight of others on her heart not paying any attention to her own needs. I pray that GOD will bless my mom today cause if anyone deserves it. Well it would be her. Thank you mom and Happy Mother's Day. I LOVE YOU...

No comments: