My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Sunday, May 3, 2009

It was said "I'm a rising Star"

Well as you all know I finally got a job a month ago. I've really only had one other job besides this one. I work in the Production Department and Friday was one of the most exciting days for me. My Boss sent out a message to the Company about my progress,calling me a rising star, and I've never had such a thing happen to me. I know that I work really hard, but I never seen that coming. It may sound crazy to others but having the responsibility as I have now is a blessing to me and I feel that it's just another step in my growing process. Life is amazing and I love life today, and says alot for me because all my life all I ever wanted was to die. Since I was 15 years old I've tried to commit suicide over 10 times and I felt that there was no purpose in life more me. Even after the birth of my children I felt I was never good enough to be their mother.I've lived my life in such a depression that being angry, and lonely was no big deal as far as I could see because it was what I called normal.I can't just forget about the past because I have scars on my wrists, and throat that oneday I'll have to explain to my children. I believe that I am to be a walking testimony in the future. It does get better, and life is worth living for, and I wouldn't quit fighting for my life for nothing in this world. I have two beautiful children, a loving husband, and an amazing family that never gave up on me, even when I gave up on myself, and I just want to thank the Lord for giving me life...

No comments: