My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

They've done it again...




Well as you all see I posted this morning, just after that I went back to bed. I was awakened by Jennifer, Jared, and Andon all singing Happy Mother's Day to me, then they piled on my bed and gave me such amazing gifts. I never seen it coming at all, and it just felt so great on my heart that they would do such a thing. Jen has these little" Willow Tree" nic naks she has been collecting and they are beautiful. They got me an angel of hope and a new picture frame with a beautiful picture of my kids and me, and a card full of pictures of me, and my kids when they were little. My heart is just so touched... Then right after that my babies called me, and wished me a Happy Mother's Day... I must say that I am BLESSED...

No comments: