My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My emotions take over...

I don't know what it is, but my heart is so sad that it's making me literally sick. My mom always said that around my monthly I get a little crazy and emotional.It's almost that time so I don't know if that may be the cause. Anyhow I got a beautiful Mother's Day card from my husband today with a picture in in as well. I am so sad inside and I don't know what to do. I miss my family so much but I have to work on me before I can be any good to them. I think I'm getting depressed from not having any friends, or social life at all. I don't know what to do I just want these emotions to stop cause I feel like it is gonna break me down, and I don't want to fall into any type of depression.

No comments: