My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Emotional...

Well today has just been rough on me. I miss my husband so bad, and I got such a sweet and sad letter from him in the mail this afternoon. My heart feels broken, my soul is lost it seems, and I try to keep turning to the Lord for guidance. I have so much going on in my life right now, and I feel myself changing for the better, but I fear changing because will I still be the woman my husband fell in love with? I know our hearts remain in the same place, or better yet our love grows stronger as this time passes. Life passes us by so fast and before we know it, it's passed us by. An old friend of mine had a relative pass away, and it just makes me think. What if I never see my husband, my children, my family again? Anything can happen and when it's your time to go, and the good Lord brings you home then there is no stopping it. I lived a wild life as a teenager and went through many hard things that have left a dent in my heart. I find that the Lord is removing it slowly, and I'm just point blank afraid of change. I could go on all day long about my fears, but there is no need. I am where I am today because this is where I am meant to be, and I must accept this. My life is a blessing and I will not fall into my emotions because I'm having a rough day. Well I feel better that I got to vent about that.

No comments: