My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I should have never said anything...

A few days ago I made a comment about my sister and what she's going through but it caused nothing but trouble for me, and that's not why I did it. I made the comment because I see her going down the same path as I did, and I don't want to see her lose everything like I did. I never meant to hurt her, or cause people to think badly of her. I only wished for people to pray for her, and my family in which it badly affecting. I love my sister very much, and only want for her to have her life back, and not see it go where mine has went cause as you all can see I was just sentenced to prison for 15 years. Whether or not it's God's plan for me to be an inspiration in prison, or why this is all to happen it's not what I want and I can already see the damage it's gonna do to my kids in order for me to be something to others. I recently found God and he has done miraculous things in my life, and has made me see through alot I never could have seen before. I also feel that I have very much farther to go, and I am struggling with trusting him because I, me yes me am being selfish... I don't want to hurt my kids anymore than I already have in their little lives. I will give up my life and be an inspiration in prison if it's meant to be, but I will always have a resentment for the fact I ruined my children's life, and I'm scared I will end up where I don't want to end. I am going to spend some time in prayer today and truly search myself asking God for understanding. But I just want to say to my sister that I am sorry. I love her so much, and she is a great person, better than I could have ever been. I only want to see her succeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what to say.. Yes, It tore my heart into a million pieces.... it hurt so much, but I understand where you are coming from. I dont know what to do. This is not me at all. As I sit here typing and crying I wonder "what is next for me and me babies?" But the whole time I thought I had your support out of all people. I love you Jam. I reaaly do. I admire everything you have accomplished and I am so proud. So lets forget this incident.....Just pray for me as I don't know how to to do.

Jamie Nalley said...

I love you so much, and I do pray for you everyday, and this too shall pass. I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU...