My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Friday, May 22, 2009

God can get me through this..

Well as you all know I was sentenced to 15 years in Florida State Prison this week. I am to turn myself in to the Citrus County Jail on November 20th 2009. I just know that this is all for a reason, because of the changes I have made in my life the past two years. I am a great believer in my faith, and I can feel the devil trying to pull me down. I ask that all of you that read my blog please pray for my strength to keep pressing forward. I just know that this has all happened for a great reason in God's plan for me, and my family. I won't lie, I am scared, and I feel really sick, but I am trying to give that to the Lord. God Bless, and have a great day.

1 comment:

Sunday said...

Jaime, I couldn't even imagine all the emotions that you are going through. I pray that God gives you HIS supernatural strength right now. I ask that He would give You His peace that surpasses all understanding. You are right the enemy wants to pull you down, so I pray that God would protect you mind from the enemies lies. I love you Jaime and I will continue to pray for you. Sunday