My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's not what I wished it was...

Well what can I say? I came down for court and I'm staying at my mom's house. It is very sad to say this, but I wish I had never come here. My little sister is so deep into her addiction that I don't even know her. My mom sat up until midnight cleaning and then she got up at 4:oo am this morning and went to work. What do I do? I'm being supportive, and helped clean the house up and tended to the kids while my sister laid up sick. I can only see it this way. I must be there for them, but at a distance because I cannot allow there life to affect mine. I want so badly to make they're life better, but I am fighting for my own at this point and must walk away from them. I was so excited to come here, and now that I'm here I only wish to leave and not come back. I love my family so much, but I am finally at a point in my life that I love my life even more and if this is what it takes then this is what I'll do.I am going to see my kids later and I will blog about it tonight.

2 comments:

Brittani said...

I am so sorry that it is harder than you thought. I will pray for strength from the Lord to get you through the rest of your visit

Anonymous said...

not exactly the truth, but I guess You have your own opinin.... What is reaally sad is that through all of your trials I have always been there to pick up your pieces.....Never minding the circumstances. You sound more and more like someone lese in this family and a news flash to the both of you you are no better than me. I am in a very hard place and you act like my " addiction" is the only thing wrong with me, and if that is all you see than you are right you don't know mw, but I never thought that you out of all peple would react in the way you just did.