My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Friday, May 22, 2009

Tonight took my mind off of things a bit...

Well tonight me and Jen went to the mall to get pedicures, and on the way we saw a fair. So we went back to the house and got Jared, and Andon then we went to the fair. It was so fun riding the rides. Me, and Jen rode this crazy ride twice, and after the second time I was feeling like I was gonna get sick. I've been to many theme parks, but never went on a ride like that before. WOW... I really enjoyed my night with everyone, and wished my kids could have been there. They will be up here in 4 weeks, and we're going to have the time of our lives. I had a bit of a rough spot today with my faith, and trusting in the Lord. I know it's a sin to worry, and I really am trying to give everything to him, and trust that it will all work out the way he wants it to. I just have to accept that it's his will, and not always what I want. Anyhow my night has ended very well, and I am going to bed now.... God Bless you all.

No comments: