My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I just want to say thank you.

Well hello everyone, I had a few days of being unable to log on so I guess the other morning when I was half asleep getting ready for work I went on and deleted the video of my kids. I am uploading it right now, and I will be posting it. I am just going on with life as if nothing has changed. I have to stay in prayer cause there is a big part of me that wants to just be a big baby, and cry for my momma, and cuddle my babies, and just eat junk food and feel sorry for myself. My kids are doing really good, and both has a great week so far. I hope you all enjoy your week...I also just want to thank everyone for their support with everything that I am going through, and facing. Hey the good Lord has a plan, or I wouldn't be WHERE I AM TODAY...

1 comment:

Brittani said...

your babies are so cute! I love that you still call them babies... I call mine babies, too :) God has brought you so far from where you were. What an amazing God we serve!