My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What can I say???

Well I had a great viist with the kids and I will be posting video of it in a few days.I went to court today and was sentenced to 15 years prison. The judge is giving me until November 2oth to file a Clemensy with the State of Florida. I didn't see this coming at all. I'm kinda tired right now and I am still in Florida,but I will be blogging in the next few days. I just need to rest and clear my head right now. Please everyone pray for me PLEASE...There is a huge part of me that knows it will all be okay, yet I am so afraid for my children. I am so scared, and I want to just cry, but something won't let me fall into that depression and I believe it's GOD.

3 comments:

Dearest Jessica said...

Praying for you!!!!

Jen said...

It is Him. He will sustain you.

And Jared and I will do whatever we can to help you get through this. We love you and are very proud of all the hard work you have done up to this point. You truly have changed your life!

I know He will show up in some amazing ways we just have to trust in Him! ~Jen

Anonymous said...

We are praying, Jamie! You have worked so hard to change and most importantly you are trusting Him. I know He is right there with you and will help you through this, whatever that may be! Jen is right, He will show up in amazing ways! We will keep praying! Love, Christie