My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I can see...

I got up this morning and felt such a sadness in my heart, and usually I would just allow it to destroy me. I decided to read my Bible, and ask God what all of this is for. I have felt it in my heart that I no longer need to worry, and that if I am meant to serve these 15 years then God sees something in me that I don't. If I keep myself close to the Lord how can I go wrong. Yes I may not like what will happen at times, but if I follow the word and do as it says then I will be okay in spirit. So I can sit here this morning and say that if at worst I go to prison like I am sentenced to, then I will do as I'm meant to do. I can feel the Lord in me, and I can feel a great relief on my heart. WOW the Lord is AMAZING!!!!!! I just want to say that my life is a blessing and all that is to come is a blessing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Jaime, my name is Amy. I came to your blog through mutual friends. Some ladies in my small group were praying for you. I really enjoyed reading your blog, and i will be praying for your. Your story really touches me because my brother suffers with a drug addiction. He was arrested this week and is facing life in prison. Only he doesnt have the hope and faith in God that you have.

Anja said...

Hi Jamie, it has been a while that I visited your blog.

1. Congrats to your Graduation!
2. If I recall correctly, you could have faced up to 30 years in prison. Since you got 15 years, try to see it in a positive way that got half of what you could have gotten. It is hard, real hard for you to face 15 years in prison and probably not being able to see your kids. I keep my fingers crossed for your that you will get a reduction of years and I will keep on praying for you. God bless you.

Greetings from Germany

Anja