My inspiration

My inspiration
keeping my heart complete...

Friday, May 29, 2009

I don't know what to do right now??????

I am not doing so well right now. I am just feeling lost, depressed, and I feel that suicidal thought's just stay in my head. I know not to fall into them, but I am really hurting, and really upset right now. I feel so alone, and I just want my kids, and my husband, and I want my life back. I feel like I grow a few steps in my faith, and then the devil just attacks me to a point that I can't even pick up my Bible. Please if there is anyone who knows me and what I am going through please will you call me. my number is 615-753-7426. I really need support and love and God. I need a friend, and feel like I don't have a soul in this world to talk to about things, and it's weighing down hard on me. Please pray for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you're feeling better right now than you were. Do you live with your kids and husband? I'm sure there are people out there who care about you and who love you. You sound really nice. Have you told your GP about this? Have you had any counselling? I find it helps. Do you work or anything? Life can be so hard, the only thing that keeps me sane is my few friends and doing something. Voluntary work can be good and joining groups or doing something like painting or gardening or joining a class where you will meet people. Hope you are feeling better.